Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on Reading Novels

I really love reading novels. It's my favorite way to spend my free time. I enjoy reading different kinds of stories, but the ones I like the most are about love and getting back at someone. One of my top favorites is a book called Wuthering Heights, written by Emily Bronte. It's a really amazing novel written in English. I like it because it's different from other books I've read. The main character in this story is named Heath Cliff. He was betrayed by Cathy, the person who loved him. Because of what happened, he became even more determined to get revenge on Cathy and her descendants. He didn't directly harm them, but he found ways to indirectly make them suffer. Everyone hates Heath Cliff, but I actually admire him because of how deeply he loved Cathy. When I think about what happens to Heath Cliff and Cathy in the novel, it makes me feel sad.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url