Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on A Recent Dream

Dreams are something that happens to all of us. Almost every night, we have dreams. Some dreams are easy to remember and we can't forget them easily. But some dreams fade away and we don't remember them. I have had many dreams too. I have forgotten most of them, but a few are still fresh in my mind. A few days ago, I had a nice dream. It was about my HSC exam, and I saw it early in the morning. After that, I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. In my dream, I was taking the exam. The exam room was filled with other students and the people watching over us. To my surprise, I knew all the answers to the questions. I was confused about which questions to answer and which ones to avoid. I told my friends about it and they said that I was probably too worried about the exam.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url