Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on A Visit to A National Zoo

In the last week of December, I went to the Mirpur National Zoo, which is the largest zoo in our country. I took a bus to get there. I was really happy and excited to see the zoo. There were so many people there. First, I went to see the Royal Bengal Tigers. They are our national animal and I was amazed by their beauty. Then I went to see the crocodiles. They are reptiles and they were lying in the sun. I saw a lot of monkeys too. They were jumping around all over the place. There were also horses, deer, lions, bears, elephants, zebras, ponies, and donkeys. I saw many beautiful birds as well. The peacocks were dancing and some kids were enjoying watching them. The zoo has a pond with many fishes. The fishes come close to people to eat the food they give them. I spent five hours at the zoo and had a great time. I was very happy when I left. It was a new experience for me and I learned a lot about how animals behave. It made me even more interested in visiting other zoos. The environment at the zoo was really interesting and enjoyable.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url