Subscribe Our Channel

Write a dialogue between two friends about power outage, load shedding

 Armaan: Come Monir, come inside. how are you?

Monir: Good. how are you?

Armaan: Me too. But you can see, I am sitting in a room without electricity. 

Monir: Yes, I can see that. There is no electricity in our area. I thought that your house might have electricity. So I came here. 

Armaan: Unfortunate for both of them. Everyone is fed up with the power outage.

Monir: Candidates are in a terrible situation. 

Armaan: Will you listen to my bitter experience as an examinee? 

Monir: Yes. Tell me.

Armaan: Last month our college was conducting the selection exam. I was giving an exam in the exam hall. It was raining outside. Suddenly the power went out. We were shocked. 

Monir:  Then? 

Armaan: Then what? The 'Hall' room went dark. Our writing stopped. 

Monir: No alternative arrangements had been taken? 

Arman: At that time the authorities light the candles. Thats why my test result were not good. 

Mumir: In fact, power outage disrupts all activities of life. 

Armaan: Especially in hospitals, the suffering of the patients is severe. 

Monir: In a poor country like ours, it is difficult to remedy power outages. 

Armaan: The government should try to solve this problem by setting up new power plants and disconnecting illegal connections. 

Monir: I also think that it is important for the government to take immediate action in this regard.

Armaan:  You are right my friend. thank you

Monir:  Thank you too.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url