Subscribe Our Channel

A little animal can save a great animal

A small animal can help a big animal

Once upon a time, there was a lion taking a nap in its cozy cave. Nearby, a little mouse was having fun. Accidentally, the mouse scampered over the lion's body, waking up the lion and making it very hungry. The lion grabbed the mouse and said angrily, "You pesky creature, I could end you right now. How dare you bother me?" The mouse pleaded for its life, saying, "Your Highness, I'm just a tiny being. If you were to harm me, it wouldn't make you look honorable. Please spare me this time." Feeling compassionate, the lion decided to let the mouse go.

A few days later, the lion found itself trapped in a hunter's net. Struggling hard but unable to escape, the lion began to roar in distress. The mouse heard the lion's cries and rushed over. The mouse said, "Your Majesty, please stay calm. I'll nibble at the net's ropes with my sharp teeth. That way, you'll be free." The mouse chewed through the net's ropes and managed to set the lion free. This story shows that even a small mouse can do a great favor for a powerful lion.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url