Subscribe Our Channel

A Street Accident Paragraph

A street accident is a sudden and unpleasant event that happens on the road. It can hurt or kill people and cause problems. In Bangladesh, there are many street accidents, and they happen almost every day. They have different reasons. One reason is that some drivers are not careful when they drive. Some drivers are not very good at driving. In Bangladesh, some drivers get a driving license even if they are not skilled, because they give money to get it. These drivers can be very dangerous and can hurt people. Another problem is that the roads are not good. Many roads are narrow, so cars cannot pass each other easily. This can make cars fall into ditches. Some cars are not in good condition, so they can't be controlled well and can cause accidents. To stop accidents or make them happen less, we need to do things. We have to take steps to make things better and work with the government.

A Street Accident I Saw

I saw a street accident. It happened on a road in Debidwar. I was walking on the side of the road. I saw a big truck driving very fast. Then I saw a boy walking across the road. He was not looking carefully and did not see the truck. The driver of the truck tried to stop, but it was too late. The truck hit the boy, and he fell down. A lot of people came to help. I went to the boy and saw that he was hurt badly. There was blood on the road. I helped the boy into a car and we went to a hospital. The doctors and nurses at the hospital took care of him, but he died. I felt very sad and went home.

OR
A Street Accident I Saw

(a) When and where did the accident happen?
(b) How did the accident happen?
(c) Who got hurt in the accident?
(d) How did you feel?

Last week, I saw a street accident in front of the big cricket stadium. It was in the afternoon. I was walking on Stadium Road. I saw a little boy walking across the road. Then a motorcycle came very fast and hit the boy. The boy fell down and was not awake. I went to help. Some people helped me put the boy in a small taxi, and we went to a hospital near there. The doctors at the hospital looked at the boy. They said he would be okay. I stayed with the boy and called his dad. His dad came to the hospital and said thank you to me. I left the hospital and went home. I felt sad for the boy, but I also felt good because I could help him. I still remember the accident.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url