Subscribe Our Channel

A Street Accident- Paragraph

A Street Accident

A street accident is when something bad happens unexpectedly on the road with vehicles. This can hurt people, cause wounds, and sometimes even make people die. It might happen when two vehicles crash into each other while coming from different directions. Street accidents are very common nowadays.

A street accident can be really bad, hurting someone a lot. Sometimes it can even take someone away from us forever. I think most accidents happen because people drive without being careful, the brakes of vehicles stop working, one vehicle tries to pass another, or people who aren't good at driving try to drive. Putting too many things in a vehicle and not following the rules of the road are other reasons. Almost every day we read about many road accidents in newspapers.

Last month, I saw a terrible street accident right in front of me. I was very close to where it happened. A young girl was crossing the busy road near New Market. Just then, a bus was coming really fast. The girl saw it, but before she could get to the other side of the road, the bus hit her. They quickly took the girl to Dhaka Medical College Hospital, but the doctors there said she had died. This was the first accident I had ever seen, and it really shocked me. I couldn't sleep at all that night. I still remember it very vividly.

I think if everyone knows how to be safe on the road, follows the rules, and if the roads are built well, accidents can happen less often. Also, the government and other groups that care about this should work together to reduce accidents. Drivers should also learn how to drive well and be very careful.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url