Subscribe Our Channel

An E-mail to your father informing him about your preparation for the ssc examination । এসএসসি পরীক্ষার জন্য আপনার প্রস্তুতির বিষয়ে আপনার বাবার কাছে একটি ইমেল । E-mail-Writing ।

To: abdulla@yahoo.com
From: Shadin/Samina
Sent: [Current Date]
Subject: Update on my SSC Exam Preparation

Dear Father,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to share with you the progress I've made in preparing for the upcoming SSC exam. Your concern for my studies means a lot to me.

As you know, the SSC exam is approaching, and I'm dedicating a lot of time and effort to ensure I perform well. English is the first exam, and I'm pleased to inform you that I've completed the English course. Right now, I'm in the process of reviewing the lessons I've learned earlier to reinforce my understanding.

Moving on to Bangla subject, I've already covered the entire syllabus and will be going through it again after my English exam. Mathematics has always been a bit challenging for me, but I'm fortunate to have three breaks before the math exam. During these breaks, I plan to focus intensively on practicing math problems. I'm happy to share that I've tackled almost all the questions from the practice test papers, which boosts my confidence.

Your prayers and support mean a lot to me during this time. I'm giving my best to prepare thoroughly and achieve good results. Please keep me in your prayers.

With love and gratitude,
Samina
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url