Subscribe Our Channel

An E-mail to your friend about your experience । আপনার অভিজ্ঞতা সম্পর্কে আপনার বন্ধুকে একটি ইমেল লিখুন । E-mail-Writing ।

👉Imagine you recently had a ride on a train. Now, write an email to your friend telling them about what happened.

Hello,

I hope you're doing well. I'm doing fine. Today, I want to share with you the story of a train journey I had a few days ago.

I traveled on a train from Rajshahi to Dhaka. I had already bought my ticket at Rajshahi train station. I really like sitting by the window on trains, so I chose a seat there. While sitting by the window, I saw many interesting things. One thing I loved was the view outside. The fields were so green and beautiful. It almost looked like a big "green sea." I also saw farmers working in the fields and people taking care of their goats and cows. It was a very special experience.

Take care,
Snigdha
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url