Subscribe Our Channel

An E-mail to your friend asking to return the book that he borrowed some days ago । আপনার সেই বন্ধুকে একটি ইমেল লেখেন, যেন তিনি যে বইটি ধার করেছিলেন কিছুদিন আগে সেই বইটি ফেরত দিয়ে যান । E-mail-Writing ।

To: kabir@yahoo.com
From: YourName@email.com
Sent: [Date]
Subject: Request to Return Borrowed Book

Dear Kabir,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to talk to you about a book that you borrowed from me a few days ago. The book is titled "Janani Notes: English for Today," and it was published by Hassan Book Depo.

I understand that you might have been busy, but my upcoming English test is approaching, and I really need that book for my studies. It has important information that will help me prepare for the test effectively.

I kindly request you to return the book at your earliest convenience. Your help in this matter would mean a lot to me, and I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for understanding the urgency of the situation. Looking forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,
[Your Name]
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url