Subscribe Our Channel

Celebration of Eid-ul-Fitre / I celebrated Eid-ul-Fitre | Paragraph

Eid-ul-Fitr Celebration

Last year, I had a happy time celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr in my village with my family. Eid-ul-Fitr is the most important festival for us. We celebrate it after a month of fasting during Ramadan. It brings us a lot of happiness and joy. This day was really fun for me.

On that special day, I woke up early in the morning. First, I took a bath. Then I wore my new clothes. After that, I gave clothes and gifts to poor people. Next, I went to a special place called Eidgah with my father to say my Eid prayer. After praying, we hugged each other and said "Eid Mubarak," which means a happy Eid.

Later, I visited my relatives' houses. We had delicious foods like khichuri, Payesh, Polao, and Korma. These are special dishes we make for this day. I had a lot of fun with my friends and family, laughing and enjoying ourselves. This day is very important to us. During Eid-ul-Fitr, we exchange greetings with our loved ones. So, Eid-ul-Fitr makes us very happy.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url