Subscribe Our Channel

Conversation between doctor and patient about malaria

Hina: Good morning, Dr. Basit.
Doctor: Good morning, Mrs. Hina. What seems to be bothering you?
H: Dr. Basit, I don't feel well. I've had a fever for the past two days.
D: Have you been tested for malaria?
H: Yes, Doctor. But they said I don't have malaria.
D: Do you have any other health issues?
H: Yes, Doctor. I also have a bad cold, a sore throat, and my whole body hurts.
D: Is your fever still ongoing?
H: Yes, Doctor. I still have a little fever. But it was quite high last night.
D: Don't worry. You'll get better soon. Let me check your pulse.
H: Doctor, I couldn't sit, stand, or walk in the last two days.
D: Right now, your fever is very mild. I'm giving you medicine, and you should recover in about four days.
H: Doctor, I feel very weak too.
D: That's because of the fever. No need to worry. I'll give you an injection, and you'll recover faster.
H: Thank you, Doctor.
D: Now open your mouth, and let me look at your throat. Say "Ah!"
H: Ah! Ah!
D: Thank you. Your throat looks quite inflamed.
H: Should I rest, Doctor?
D: Are you employed, Mrs. Hina?
H: Yes, Doctor. I work as an English teacher in a Government College.
D: Alright, I'll recommend you take a week off from work. I'm confident you'll fully recover during this time.
H: Thank you, Doctor. But I need a medical certificate to request leave from my college.
D: Sure. I'll provide you with a medical certificate for seven days. Here's your medicine.
H: Could you please explain how to take these medicines?
D: This medicine is for three days only. There are six capsules; take one in the morning and one in the evening. This is the cough syrup; take one teaspoonful in the morning and one in the evening.
H: What about these white tablets?
D: Take one tablet of these every six hours.
H: What should I eat?
D: Avoid heavy or spicy foods. Stick to light meals. You can have milk and also eat an apple.
H: How much is the fee, Doctor?
D: It's a hundred rupees, please.
H: Here you go.
D: Thank you.
H: Thanks, Doctor. I'll see you in three days.
D: I hope you'll be better within three days.
H: Goodbye, Doctor.
D: Goodbye, Mrs. Hina. Take care.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url