Subscribe Our Channel

Email asking information about creative questions pattern

To: mirfahim12@hotmajl.com
From: belalkhan@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, 12 May 2020
Subject: Creative questions pattern

Hello dear brother,

I hope this email finds you well. I have exciting news to share – I'm going to take part in a debate competition scheduled for next week at your school's auditorium. The topic I'll be discussing is whether "Creative question patterns make students rely more on guides than textbooks."

However, I'm facing a challenge. I don't know much about creative question patterns. This is where I'm hoping you could come to my rescue. I'm aware that you have a good grasp of the concept, and I'm kindly requesting your assistance. If you could provide me with some information on this topic, I would truly appreciate it.

Thank you for considering my request.

Warm regards,
Belal Khan
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url