Subscribe Our Channel

Format of writing any Email/Letter

To         : yousufreza@gmail.com
From     : joubairrru76@gmail.com
Sent     : Sunday, 20 July, 2019; 10:00 pm.
Subject : About Your Question

Hello,

I hope you're doing well. I am fine too. I received your email yesterday. Thank you for writing to me. In your email, you asked about something you wanted to know.

I want to let you know that I appreciate your curiosity. You always have interesting questions! I'll make sure to find the answers and share them with you.

That's it for now. I hope you stay healthy and peaceful. Best of luck with everything you're doing. Please send my warm regards to your parents and say hello to your brothers and sisters.

Take care.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url