Subscribe Our Channel

Invitation for the marriage ceremony -Email

From: nabil@gmail.com
To: robin123@gmail.com
Sent: Sun, 1 May 2021, 4:00 pm
Subject: Come to my sister's wedding!

Hey Robin,

Hope you're doing well and keeping busy. Just wanted to let you know that my big sister's wedding is on March 30th. I'm inviting friends, family, and neighbors to our house for the celebration. Since you're one of my closest pals, I really want you to be there with us on this happy day. The party starts at 6 pm, but it would be great if you could come over in the morning. We'll spruce up the living room and spend some quality time chatting and sharing our thoughts. Oh, and don't forget to bring your camera – we want to capture all the awesome moments. We'll have a blast with lots of laughter, fun, songs, and music at the party. It's going to be a really special day for me, and it wouldn't be the same without you. Hope to see you soon. Take care!

Best wishes,

Nabil

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url