Subscribe Our Channel

Letter to Your Friend Describing Your Present Status and Activities in Dhaka

Dear Surovi,

I hope this letter finds you well. I want to tell you about my time here in Dhaka. I've been staying with my uncle in Uttara since I arrived two months ago. He usually works at a bank, but right now, he's taking a year off to study. He's learning about Business Management, and the course started last month.

I'm having a great time in Dhaka. I've already been to many interesting places with historical importance. Lalbagh Fort and Ahsan Manzil were particularly fascinating. Among all the places, I enjoyed spending time by the riverside at Sadarghat the most. It's special to me because it reminds me of my hometown.

Guess what? I met Rashed on the bus the other day. Remember him? The last time we saw him, he was working for his dad's company. Now, he's taking a special English course. He has a plan to study in Australia, so he's preparing for that.

Today, Rashed and I are going to watch a football match together. I'm really excited about it! While I really like Dhaka, I have to say, it can be quite expensive here.

Take care and stay well.

With lots of care,
[Your Name]
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url