Subscribe Our Channel

My Favourite Sports Personality-paragraph

I'm a student, and I really enjoy playing games and sports. There are lots of people around the world who play sports.

Not all sportspeople are my favorites. Since I really like cricket, my favorite sports person is Sakib-Al-Hasan. He's one of the best cricket players from Bangladesh. He's considered the number one all-rounder in the whole world. He's amazing at batting, bowling, and fielding. The way he plays is really exciting and it makes me, and many other cricket fans like me, very happy. He's also a big inspiration for young people. I watch many of Sakib's matches, and whenever he comes to play, I cheer for him a lot. He's special because he's different from the others. He gets along well with his teammates. He's really friendly and easy to get along with. He's known internationally and admired by people all over the world. I like him a lot because of these great qualities he has. To sum it up, Sakib is an incredibly talented and fantastic player that I'm a big fan of.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url