Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph about "The Qualities of My Close Friend I Admire Most"

Q:

i) What are some things you really like about your close friend?

ii) Why do you enjoy these things?

iii) Are there other traits you want to have?

iv) Tell about a couple of not-so-good qualities that many people your age seem to have nowadays?

v) How can you keep away from such not-so-good qualities?

The Qualities I Admire in My Close Friend

Answer: My good friend Jikrul is someone I really like. We've become close over time. I'm really impressed by the good things he has. To me, he's like a hero. He's always true to what he decides to do and what he has to do. He's smart and truthful in what he says and thinks. He's also really loyal and brave. I like him a lot for these reasons. I think he's really honest, which is something unique about him. I feel like I share some good traits with him as a great friend. His honesty and simplicity feel a lot like mine. But there's one not-so-good thing about him. He can sometimes get really angry. It bothers him when I try to joke around. He doesn't usually enjoy jokes. However, nowadays, young people like all sorts of jokes that he can't stand. Overall, I always try to learn from his strong determination. I often struggle with focusing on the important stuff. I think everyone should be positive. I'm always attempting to encourage my friends to stay positive about their situations.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url