Subscribe Our Channel

Short Paragraph on World Heritage Sites in Bangladesh

Last year, my family and I went to see the Shatgambuj Mosque. It's a very old and beautiful building with lots of curved roofs and strong pillars. A long time ago, a kind person named Khan Jahan Ali made this mosque. I also went to a special place called 'Mazar' where Khan Jahan Ali is remembered.

Then, we saw something cool called 'Ghoradighi'. It was a big pond near the mosque. I felt happy and learned a lot during this trip. I think all students should visit this mosque because it can help us learn more about our country's history.

So, remember, a World Heritage Site is a really important place for the whole world. In Bangladesh, we have three of these sites that people from all over the world like to visit. They teach us about the past and are really amazing to see!
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url