Subscribe Our Channel

Write an application to the headmaster praying for re-admission

23rd July 2012
To,
The Principal
Sonargaw High School
Dhaka.

Respected Sir,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to inform you about a situation that has arisen in my family, which has made it difficult for me to pay my tuition fees on time for the months from April to June.

Regrettably, because of these unavoidable circumstances, I was unable to meet the payment deadline. Consequently, my name has been removed from the register due to non-payment.

I humbly request your kind permission to allow me to rejoin the school. I am willing to pay any fines for the delay and the regular fees as required.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration.

Sincerely,
Toslima Nasrin
Roll No: 02, Class XI
On behalf of the school's students.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url