Subscribe Our Channel

Write an email to the manager of the travel agency for cancel booked ticket.

To: office@haniftravelagency.com
From: Jamal <mdjamal68@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015; 4:21 pm
Subject: Need to Cancel Booked Ticket

Dear Sir,

I'm writing to let you know that I booked a seat on the Jhenaidah chair coach, but due to unexpected issues, I can't make the trip as planned. I'd like to kindly request the cancellation of my ticket. The details of the ticket are as follows: Coach No: 42, Date: September 18, 2015, Seat: B1.

I hope my advance notice of three days before the journey date will help in the cancellation process. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and truly appreciate your understanding. If possible, could you please confirm the cancellation at your earliest convenience?

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Md. Jamal Uddin
Address: 5/3, Tajmahal Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url