Subscribe Our Channel

Write a letter to your friend inviting him at the marriage ceremony.

Dear Sumon,

I send you my warm greetings and affection. I hope you are doing well by the blessings of Allah. I have some joyful news to share – my older sister's wedding is scheduled for the upcoming Friday, the 19th of February.

In light of this, I wanted to let you know that we will be preparing and adorning our house for the occasion. We're planning to have the bride's entrance at our gate. It's going to be a day filled with happiness and celebrations, and I believe it would be wonderful if you could join me. If you could come two days before the event, it would be perfect. I'm really looking forward to your company.

Sending you the very best wishes.

Yours sincerely,
Nazrul Islam
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url