Subscribe Our Channel

Write a letter to your friends inviting him to join the picnic.

Dear Amit,

I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to share some exciting news with you. Our school is going to be closed for the winter vacation starting next Friday. But that's not all! We've planned something special during this time.

On the 15th of this month, we're organizing a picnic and guess where we're going? To Sonargaon! It's a really interesting place with a lot of history attached to it. The best part is that it's not too far from Dhaka. Our friends Kamal, Jamal, Roton, Sumi, Rumi, Akhi, and many others are also going to be a part of this picnic.

I truly hope you can join us. It would make the picnic even more fun and enjoyable. For now, I'll end my letter here. Sending you the best wishes and lots of love.

Take care,
Shopno
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url