Subscribe Our Channel

Write a Paragraph on the topic 'A Book Fair you Visited'

A Book Fair I Went To

A book fair is like a big show where many different kinds of books are shown and sold. It's something a lot of people like. I got to go to the Ekushe Boi Mela this year, which is a special fair that happens on February 21st. It's to remember how important our language is and the hard times people went through to protect it. The people who take care of the Bangla Academy set up the fair at their place. I went with some of my buddies. When I walked into the fair, it felt different from other places. I saw all sorts of books there – made-up stories, textbooks, plays, books for kids, and ones that give information. People of all kinds, like grown-ups and kids, were there. I picked out a few books I really liked from one of the book stands. Later in the day, some famous poets and writers came to the fair. It was cool because I got to see them in person for the first time. I even got their names written down in a book. In one part of the fair, they had things like DVDs and fun stuff for sale. I got a DVD of someone reading poems. All of this was new to me because it was my first time at the biggest book fair in our country. At the end of the day, I left the fair with my buddies and felt really happy.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url