Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph | My Newly Born Sister

Paragraph-My-Newly-Born-Sister
Many interesting events come in our life in various stages which give us much pleasure. Such a great pleasure came my life when I was ten years old. Then we were only two brothers in our family without having any sister. We were greatly eager to have a sister. The remarkable day was the 17th January, 1999. On that very day,  my only sister, Safa was born as a new sun rising in my life. Having her in our midst, all of our family members and relatives were very delighted. We arranged a great festival to celebrate her birth. The baby Safa is an innocent one in our family. Her laughing face like a flower is very favourite to me. When she calls me 'Bhiaia' my joys know no bounds. She has brought a great change in my life. Now a days, coming from school, I spend my spare and free time playing with her. Now, I can realize the importance of a sister in a brother's life.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url