Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph | A Village Fair/ My Visit To A Fair

A Village Fair/ My Visit To A Fair

A fair is an annual affair. It is a large gathering place for all ages and callings. Last month. I visited a fair at my village Joynagor in Comilla. It was held on the bank of the river Titas. During the fair I was in my village as my school was closed due to summer vacation. The fair ground was not so far from our home. So I went there on foot. Some of my friends accompanied me. We reached there at about 3.30 p.m. In the fair, the people of different professions brought their own handmade articles for sale. The shopkeepers sitting in rows displayed their articles an attractive atmosphere. Clothes, toys, cheap ornaments, cosmetics, fancy goods, utensils, bamboo made articles, sweetmeats and many other attractive things were placed there. Jatra, circus. doll-dance, magic show etc, were the chief attractions of the fair. But the doll-dance and the potteries attracted me most. I roamed about the whole fair with my friends for about three hours. I bought some hand made articles and potteries. In the evening, we started for home with a pleasant mind. Indeed, the day was very enjoyable and interesting to me.

Paragraph | A Village Fair/ My Visit To A Fair

Questions and Answers about the Village Fair:

1. What is a fair?

    A fair is a big event that happens once a year, like a birthday party for the town.

2. Who can go to the fair?

    Everyone! People of all ages and jobs can go to the fair.

3. When did the author visit the fair?

    The author visited the fair last month, during the summer vacation.

4. Where was the fair held?

    The fair was held in the village of Joynagor, Comilla, near the Titas River.

5. How did the author get to the fair?

    The author walked to the fair with some friends because it was close to their home.

6. What did people sell at the fair?

    People sold many things at the fair, like clothes, toys, jewelry, makeup, and handmade goods.

7. What were the main attractions of the fair?

    There were many fun things to see at the fair, like a jatra (folk performance), circus, doll dance, and magic show.

8. What did the author enjoy the most?

    The author enjoyed watching the doll dance and seeing the pottery the most.

9. How long did the author stay at the fair?

    The author stayed at the fair for about three hours with their friends.

10. How did the author feel after the fair?

    The author felt happy and excited after the fun day at the fair.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url