Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph | Visit To An International Trade Fair

Now a days the term 'Trade Fair' has become very familiar. According to the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary 'Trade Fair' means an event at which many different companies show and sell their l products. A trade fair that is international in character is called an international trade fair. In Bangladesh almost every year an international trade fair in held at the Parade Ground in Sher-E- Bangla Nagar of Dhaka. Last year I had the opportunity to go there with some of my friends. I found that there were people of almost 30 countries in the fair. Generally people from many Asian. European and American countries join the fair. I found more than a hundred stalls, mini pavilions and pavillions in the fair ground. These were displaying and buying almost all types of products necessary for living. I went there because I thought I would buy some excellent show pieces as well as gather a nice experience. However, everything about the fair marvelled me. I will never forget this great experience.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url