Subscribe Our Channel

Story | Care Free Life Is A Boon

Once there was a really rich man who lived in a big city. His neighbor, on the other hand, was a poor shoemaker. The shoemaker worked really hard during the day and would happily sing late into the night. The rich man started feeling jealous of the shoemaker's happiness, so one day he called him over and asked, "Even though you're poor, you seem happier than me. Can you please tell me why?" The shoemaker replied, "Sir, I might not have much money, but I'm happy because I don't have any worries. I spend what I earn and trust in God for the future. You, on the other hand, are rich, but you're always worrying about your wealth, and that's what makes you unhappy." 

To check if what the shoemaker said was true, the rich man decided to give him a bag full of gold coins. The shoemaker took the bag home and burned it in a room. But after doing that, he started worrying about the safety of the money. He couldn't work with all his heart anymore and had trouble sleeping because he was afraid that someone might steal the bag of money. The worry started to affect his health. So, he took the bag and gave it back to the rich man, saying, "This money has taken away my happiness and peace of mind. Please take it back so that I can be happy and joyful again." After that, he went back to being as cheerful and happy as he was before he received the money.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url