Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph | Eidday/ A Religious Festival I Celebrated

I have enjoyed many festivals in my life. The Eid festival is one of them. I enjoyed the last Eid-ul-Fitr very superbly. Before the Eidday, at night I could not sleep due to excitement. In the very early morning, I jumped out from bed. I took my bath with the boys of my age and put on new dress. Mother served us sweets, shemai, firni and other tasty foods. After eating. I along with my father and brother got prepared to go to the Eidgah. There we said the prayer. I also exchanged greetings embracing with some of my friends and relatives. Returning from the Eidgah, I went out and visited our neighbours and friends. At noon, I came back home. All the members of our family had our lunch with great pleasure. In the evening, I along with my father visited "Dream Holiday Park" and bought some attractive things. At night we enjoyed different TV programmes. That day will remain ever-fresh in my life.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url