Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph | My First Day At The High School

Sometimes I recall many past events. My first day at the high school is one of them. On 15 January, 2007, I together with my father went to Comilla Zilla School and got myself admitted into class six. It was really a nice school. The school buildings were very beautiful to look at. Beyond the school premises, there was a large playground. A large and beautiful garden lay in front of the school. There was also a martyrs monument. I was really charmed to get myself admitted into such a school. When the class beginning bell rang, a teacher took me to my class and introduced me to the students. He was our English teacher. As I was a new student, all the students were whispering and looking at me. I got nervous. I tried to speak with them but they were indifferent. On that day five classes were held. The teachers made the classes very interesting. They behaved us well. They seemed to be gentle, modest and expert. Whenever I recollect that day I get pleasure in mind. It will remain evergreen in my memory.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url