Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph | The Person I Like Most/ My Favorite Person

The Person I Like Most/ My Favorite Person

We meet many people in our lives, but there are some people who have a great impact on our lives. I admire my mother a lot. She is an ideal housewife of fifty. She was born in a respectable Catholic family. She is very polite, affectionate and intelligent. Besides, she manages the family very nicely. She does every piece of household work. Moreover, she takes great care of all of us. She loves me very darely. She is ready to sacrifice her own happiness for my happiness. She hopes to see me happy even at the cost of her own life. She holds my good above everything in the world. Her anxiety knows no bounds if I fall ill. She does not enjoy a wink of sleep. But her face beams with joys when I come around. Next, my mother is very religious. She says her prayers five times a day. Then, she is also very kind to the poor. She tries to help the poor as far as possible. My mom possesses a good sense of sanitation. She keeps our house neat and clean. She is a woman of delicate taste. She reads books when she gets time. She bears a good moral character. She advises us to follow the path of the truth and honesty. She also advises us to be polite, gentle and modest. And finally, I hold my mother in profound respect. I am greatly indebted to my mother.

Paragraph | The Person I Like Most/ My Favorite Person
Questions

1.  Who does the writer admire most? 

2.  How old is the writer's mother?

3.  What kind of family was she born into?

4.  How does the writer describe his mother?

5.  What is her job?

6.  How does she feel about her child?

7.  What would the mother do for her child?

8.  Is she a religious person?

9.  How does she treat poor people?

10. Why does the writer respect his mother so much?

Answers

1.  The writer admires his mother most.

2.  She is fifty years old.

3.   A respectable Catholic family.

4.  Polite, affectionate, and intelligent.

5. She is a housewife. 

6. She loves her child very much.

7. She would sacrifice her own happiness for her child's happiness.

8.  Yes, she prays five times a day.

9.  She is kind and tries to help them.

10. She is a good person with strong morals who always puts her child first. 


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url