Subscribe Our Channel

Letter | Advising Your Friend To Change His Place And Weather For The Betterment Of His Physical Condition

18 July, 2012
Sri-Pur, Narsingdi,

Dear Arafat,
I am very sorry to know that you have been going on ill with your health for a long time.
The weather of your locality does not suit to you. It is my idea. You should have to change your weather and location. You will go to somewhere Such as Shelong, Darzelling, Cox-Bazar, Kashmir etc. The weather of such places are very wholesome. It is my suggestion. It is my advice I hope that you will come round very soon.
Always get up very early in the morning and take a physical exercise. Keep yourself balanced diet and neat and clean.
No more today

Sincerely yours,
Harun.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url