Subscribe Our Channel

Letter | Telling Your Friend What You Would Like To Do After Getting Twenty Lac Through A Lottery

28 July, 2012
Shib-Chor, Naogaon.

Dear Hazrat,
I received  your letter yesterday. You wanted to know what I would like to do if get twenty lakh taka through a lottery.
If I get  an opportunity I shall set up a High School and a charitable dispensary in our village. I shall also set up a night school. The nearest upazilla High School is three kilometers away from us. Which is very difficult to go there for our children. You know that most of the people of our village are illiterate, poor and helpless. They do not get a proper treatment whenever they become ill.
After the evening they will learn about the 3R's and the scientific method of cultivation Health, habitation, family planning, population problem and sanitation will also be added.
No more today.

Your loving friend,
Abdul Ali.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url