Subscribe Our Channel

Letter | Congratulating Your Friend On His Brilliant Success In The National Debate Competition

26 July, 2012
Sherinabad, Manikgonj.

My dear Rafi,
You participated In the national T.V debate on the 22nd instant. Really you did a good performance.
You were the team leader. You were selected the best speaker and got the first prize. Thank you very much for your brilliant success. I congratulate you, I cannot tell you how happy I am! An honest work does not go astray. Thanks to Allah. All of my friends and relatives have highly praised you. My parents are also please. I am sure that you will do better in your future competitions.
No more today. I wish to your success. Thank you very much again.

Sincerely yours,
Kamrul

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url