Subscribe Our Channel

Letter | Telling Your Friend What You Like To Do After The SSC Examination

16 August, 2012
Sri-Fulia, Rangpur.

My dear Ibrahim,
I received your letter yesterday. You wanted to know what I would like to do after my S.S.C examination. Now I am writing about it.
You know that most of the people of our village are illiterate poor and helpless. So I shall set up a night school in our village. At night I shall teach them about the 3R'S, the population problem and the scientific method of cultivation. I shall also teach them how to keep fit and free from all kinds of diseases. Tree plantation and no-smoking will also be added.
In this way, I shall help my village people up to my result out.
No more today.

Sincerely yours,
Yunus

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url