Subscribe Our Channel

Letter | Informing Your Friend After Recovery From Your Illness

24 October, 2012
Pas-Dona, Borguna,

Dear Ali,
How are you ? You will be glad to know that I have been recovered from my illness. The doctor has released me on the 22nd instant.
You know that I had met a honda accident about seven months ago. I got myself admitted into the Dhaka medical college hospital. The doctor was very qualified. Thanks to Allah. He has saved me. He has given me a new life. The life in hospital is very boring. It has killed my valuable time. I could not go to school fora long time. It is a great loss to me. I have taken it normally. Because what is lotted cannot be blotted.
No more today. Pray for me.

Your loving friend,
Yeasin.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url