Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to a friend who is lying under treatment in a hospital

To: milu@yahoo.com
From: shamim_kh@yahoo.com
Sent: -------------
Subject: Concerned about Your Accident

Hi Milu,

I just found out from your mom that you had a bad accident and hurt your leg. You've been in Dhaka Medical College Hospital for a whole week now. I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish I had known earlier, so I could have reached out sooner.

But I'm relieved to know that your leg isn't going to be removed. It's a simple break, and you're getting better. I'm looking forward to seeing you back with us soon, just as lively and cheerful as always.

Once you're able to, please send me a message to update me on how you're doing.

Take care,

Shamim
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url