Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to your friend thanking her for hospitality offered to you in Italy

To: diba_mri@yahoo.com
From: sharmin_bd90@gmail.com
Sent: [Date and Time]
Subject: Thank You for Your Kindness

Hi Diba,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to write you a message to express my gratitude for your incredible hospitality during my recent trip to Italy. I've just returned home to Dhaka after a long journey from Rome.

I can't stop thinking about the wonderful time I had in Italy, especially the moments spent with you. You went above and beyond to make me feel welcome and comfortable, and I truly appreciate it. You acted not just as a friend, but also as an amazing guide, showing me some truly special places in your city, Rome, which holds a rich history as one of the world's oldest cities.

I'm so thankful not only to you, but also to your parents and your little brother. They treated me like a part of your family, and I was touched by their kindness. Please pass along my heartfelt gratitude to them.

Having a friend like you is a blessing, and I feel incredibly fortunate. Your warmth and care made my trip unforgettable, and I'm proud to call you my friend. I'm looking forward to the day when you might visit our beautiful country. You'd be most welcome.

Take care, and let's stay in touch.

Warm regards,
Sharmin
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url