Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to Necesary information needed on learning French language

To: iml_99@gmail.com 
From: amin_2000@hotmail.com 
Sent: Sunday, 14 January 2018, 5:00 pm 
Subject: Inquiry about Learning French Language Course

Hello,

I hope you're doing well. My name is Amin Ahmed, and I work at a business firm. I am interested in learning the French language, and I believe your institution could help me with that. Could you please provide me with some information about the course?

I am curious to know the details such as the name of the course, how long it takes to complete, the cost of the course, and the class timings. It would be very helpful if you could share this information with me through email.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,
Amin Ahmed
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url