Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to your mother about surfing the Internet

To: suravihossain@yahoo.com
From: asif.09@gmail.com
Sent: ----------------
Subject: Regarding Using the Internet

Dear Mother,

Hello! I hope you are feeling well and in good spirits. I am also doing well, all thanks to the blessings of Almighty Allah. I got your email yesterday. It's true that I often spend time on the Internet, and it's also true that I might be using my time in a way that's not very productive.

I want you to know that I appreciate your advice, and I will definitely take it seriously. However, I'd like to share a thought with you. The Internet has become a crucial tool for learning. As a student, I need it to gather information for my assignments and studies. Without the Internet, it's difficult for learners like me to keep up (Tafec996). So, I want to assure you that I will use the Internet mainly for educational purposes.

That's all for now. I'll write more when I'm back home. Please take care of yourself and stay healthy.

With lots of love,
Asif
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url