Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to your friend Request for a suggestion

To: Shahab
From: Shamim
Sent: October 13, 2018, 7:30 pm
Subject: Help Needed for Exam Preparation

Hello Shahab,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to talk to you about something important. As you know, our upcoming exams are just around the corner. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to prepare as well as I would have liked, especially in Bangla. Since I'm in the science group, I haven't given much attention to this subject, and now I find myself struggling with it.

I'm reaching out to you with a humble request. Could you please help me by providing a complete suggestion for the Bangla subject? Your assistance would mean a lot to me, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could send the suggestion to me via email. My email address is [Your Email Address].

Thank you so much for considering my request.

Best regards,
Shamim
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url