Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to your friend Boundless joy as Bangladesh cricket team won against Australia cricket team

To: ali_zana@yahoo.com
From: palash@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018, 08:02 pm
Subject: Exciting News: Bangladesh Beat Australia in Cricket Match!

Hey Ali,

Hope you're doing great! I wanted to share some awesome news with you. Recently, there was a cricket match between Bangladesh and Australia at Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur Dhaka. It was a T-20 match, and it turned out to be really exciting!

Bangladesh won the toss and chose to bat first. The opening players were Soumya Sarker and Tamim Iqbal. Soumya got caught out after scoring only 15 runs, but Tamim Iqbal played amazingly and scored a century! He was partnered with Sakib-Al Hasan, who also did a great job and scored 41 runs. They both stayed in the game till the end.

When it was Australia's turn to bat and chase the target of 198 runs, things didn't go so well for them. While David Warner managed to score a half-century, the other batsmen didn't perform as expected. Steve Smith, for example, got bowled out after scoring only 5 runs. In the end, Bangladesh secured a victory by 56 runs!

I was over the moon with happiness when I heard about Bangladesh's win. I couldn't contain my excitement and just had to share this wonderful news with you. I hope you'll join in my joy too!

Drop me a line soon. Please give my warm regards to your uncle and aunt, and don't forget to send my love to adorable Anika.

Take care and talk to you soon!

Best,
Palash
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url