Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to your friends Victory Day you performed in a programme

From: shrea786@gmail.com
To: sadia_panjia@yahoo.com
Sent: [Date]

Subject: About the Victory Day Program

Dear Sadia,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to share some exciting news with you! Yesterday was Victory Day, and I participated in a special event at our school. I played a major role in a play that highlighted the story of our liberation war.

The best part is that the audience really enjoyed our performance. In fact, I was even chosen as the best actress of the event! It feels wonderful to be recognized for my efforts.

I've attached a few video clips from the program for you to see. Feel free to watch them and let me know what you think. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Take care and talk to you soon!

Best regards,
Shrea
Cumilla Cantoment
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url