Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to your friend asking him to return the book

To: ria_nick@yahoo.com
From: sumaya_07@yahoo.com
Sent: [Date and Time]
Subject: Urgent Request: Return of My Book

Dear Ria,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to discuss something important with you regarding a book that I lent you some time ago. As you know, my final exams are rapidly approaching, and I find myself in a situation where I need all of my study materials at hand.

The book I lent you is a crucial grammar resource that I need for my exam preparations. I understand that you might have had the chance to go through the portions you required, and I truly appreciate your consideration in borrowing it. However, due to the proximity of my exams, I kindly request that you return the book to me as soon as possible.

I understand that everyone has their commitments and responsibilities, and I wouldn't ask this if it weren't an urgent situation. Your timely help would mean a lot to me, and I genuinely hope you understand the importance of the timing.

Thank you for your understanding, Ria. I'm looking forward to your positive response and the return of the book. If you have any concerns or need assistance with anything, please feel free to reach out.

Wishing you all the best.

Warm regards,
Sumaya
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url