Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to your younger brother advising him to improve his English learning

To: rahat2007@hotmail.com
From: abir2005@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, 6 January 2018; 2:00 pm
Subject: Tips to Improve Your English

Hey Rahat,

I hope you're doing well. It's been a while since we last caught up. I'm curious about how things are with you. How's your school going? I heard that your recent exam results weren't great, and I think the main reason could be your struggle with English.

Don't worry, though. I'm here to help and give you some advice on how to get better at English. First off, you should work on your vocabulary. Try to learn new words and phrases every day. This will really make a difference. Also, make sure you understand the basic rules of English grammar. You can start by focusing on the simple grammar rules.

Attending English classes regularly is a good idea. If your school offers extra English coaching, take advantage of it. Practice is key, so make sure you spend time reading, writing, listening, and speaking in English. To improve your speaking skills, you might want to use the communicative method, which means actually using the language in real conversations.

I'm here to support you, and I hope these tips will help you enhance your English skills. Feel free to ask if you have any questions or need further guidance. Don't forget to say hi to Mom and Dad for me.

Take care,

Abir
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url