Subscribe Our Channel

A dialogue on the talk you had with your friend about the book fair

Bristi: Hey there, how are you doing, my friend?

Dipa: Oh, not bad at all, thank you. And you?

Bristi: I'm doing well too, thanks. When did you arrive at the book fair?

Dipa: I got here about two hours ago. What about you?

Bristi: I came an hour earlier. Who's with you?

Dipa: My parents are here with me. And who's the girl with you?

Bristi: That's my cousin, Naina. Have you found any new books that you like?

Dipa: Yes, I have. You know I'm a big fan of Satyajit Ray. I bought one of his books. How about you?

Bristi: I haven't had much time to explore yet. Let's check out the stalls together and see if we find any interesting books.

Dipa: Sounds like a plan. I'm looking for some more new arrivals. Isn't Zafar Iqbal your favorite author?

Bristi: Absolutely! Come, let's head to Ananda Book Stall. They might have all the books we love.

Dipa: True. You might even get a chance to meet your favorite author and get his autograph.

Bristi: That would be amazing, but I'm not sure if I'll be that lucky.

Dipa: Oh, don't be so pessimistic. You never know, it might happen.

Bristi: Let's hope so.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url