Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to your younger brother regular in his studies

To: [Your Younger Brother's Email Address]
From: jony_jess@yahoo.com
Sent: [Current Date]
Subject: Important: Being Consistent in Your Studies

Hey Zihad,

I hope you're doing well. I heard from a reliable source that you've been finding it a bit tough to focus on your studies lately. I also heard that you're spending a lot of time hanging out with some not-so-good friends. I wanted to talk to you about this because it's something that concerns me.

Life isn't always easy; it's like a constant battle where we have to face challenges. There's a saying, "You get what you give." Think of this time in your life as planting seeds in a garden. If you take good care of those seeds, you'll eventually have a wonderful harvest. In your case, taking your studies seriously and building a strong character are like taking care of those seeds.

I really want to hear that you've decided to distance yourself from those friends who might not have your best interests at heart. Your future is important, and the choices you make now will impact it. Remember, Dad would be really surprised and disappointed if he knew about this.

I believe that if you start focusing on your studies and making better choices, it will lead to good things. Please consider my advice seriously and take action. Let me know your thoughts when you can. We should catch up soon.

Take care and lots of love,

Your Brother,
Jony
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url