Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to your father how you have done in the last examination

To: [Father's Email Address]
From: Razib
Sent: [Date and Time]
Subject: How I Performed in the Latest Exam

Dear Dad,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to share some good news with you regarding my recent annual examination. The exams have concluded, and I'm happy to report that I did really well in them.

I had prepared diligently for the exams, and I was feeling quite healthy during the exam days. As a result of my efforts and good health, I managed to secure the first position in the exam. I'm determined to maintain this position in my class going forward.

I kindly request you to pass on this wonderful news to Mom as well. Thank you for your constant support and encouragement.

Take care.

Warm regards,
Razib
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url