Subscribe Our Channel

A Journey by Train Composition

My yearly test was done. I had a break for a few days. I and some friends decided to go to my sister's place in Chittagong by train. On the set day, we came to Kamalapur railway station in a taxi before sunrise. We got our tickets and boarded the train at 7 am.

When the guard blew the whistle and waved his green flag, the train started moving. I sat by a window, looking outside through it. Soon, we left the city and entered the green countryside. I looked at the houses, trees, and fields with happiness. Everything seemed to move quickly in the opposite direction. They appeared and vanished very fast.

I also enjoyed the gentle shaking of the train and the rhythmic sounds of the wheels. Around noon, we reached Chittagong district. I felt great joy seeing the hills on both sides of the track, as I had never seen a hill before. After an eight-hour journey, the train arrived at Chittagong railway station around 3 pm. We got off the train and took a taxi to my sister's house.

I will never forget the pleasant memory of this trip. I think about this journey when I get tired of the busy city life.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url