Subscribe Our Channel

A letter to your cousin about your plan of doing things together

Hey Farhana,

Hope you're doing great! I heard you're gonna have a long break for the summer holidays, which sounds awesome. Guess what? I've got this cool idea for our vacation together.

How about you come over to Dhaka during the holidays? I've been thinking it would be so much fun to hang out and do stuff together. If you're up for it, we can go on a bunch of cool adventures. We could go see the animals at Mirpur Zoo, check out the national museum at Shabag, explore Ahsan Manzil, and even take a trip to the Sadarghat River Port. And of course, we can roam around different parts of the city too.

I'm really looking forward to spending time together. Drop me a message when you can, and let me know if this plan works for you. Can't wait to hear from you!

Take care and talk soon,

Kanta
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url